Tuesday, November 09, 2010

a new hair cut at essensual


on a sat, went out early to have my hair cut and hair treatment at Essensual at orchard central. 
i had complementary services for both, therefore decided to try out a new hair cut over there again. 
my previous hair cut was also at essensual! :) 

yes. 
a new hair cut. 
hopefully i do look fresher! :) 

i got really lucky to have Sean a senior hairstylist to do my hair. 
cause he is really nice. 
he try to advise which hair cut will suit me better. 
and he craps with me apparently anything. 
from lunch to fred perry! 
random!! 


i snipped off 4 inches of my hair. or maybe more than that. 
wanted to cut my hair shorter. trim off those dead ends, spilt ends or whatever. 
so yes, its much much shorter. 
wasnt really used to it at first. but i am now.


and nope, i dun really feel heart pain snipping off sooo much of my hair. 
i am ok with it. 
wanted a new hair style anyway. 
and i cut bangs. 

yes, received comments tat i look younger, innocent and different. 
best! my bro say i look like a poodle?!?!?! 



and after a hair cut, continue for hair treatment which help to give my hair some moisturising effect! 
till now, i feel my hair softer! 

i think doing such treatment seriously need patience. 
which i am afraid i might not have. 
i was super duper bored. 

spent nearly 4 hours in a salon, on the same spot hurt my butt! :( 

anyway, after that went to meet bf for dinner. 

went to have prata at crispy prata house. 
i only love the prata there. 
its real good!:) 


i know u cant tell from the picture. 
but its really crispy! 
esp the plain pratas. 



  
ordered noodles too! 

sinful oil stuffs. 
but i still eating it lah! 

 

 

alrights. that all for now. 

should i keep my bangs after it get longer? 
or just let it grow? hmmm






No comments:

Post a Comment